<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Talking Baseball

Your weekday baseball fix. Some days.



Posted by Ben K. on Monday, July 12, 2004

A Return to the Blogging World

Hello.

I don't know if anyone's still out there, but I'm sure some of the RSS feeds that Talking Baseball is on will pick up a new post. I believe that we're partially about to return to writing. Or at least, I am about to return to writing. I can't speak for anyone else.

What inspired this return after weeks of silence, you might ask. Well, over the weekend, I finally read Michael Lewis' Moneyball. And I was blown away by it. So this week, I personally am going to tackle issues surrounding the book. I have my thoughts on how Billy Beane, Paul DePodesta, Voros McCracken, Bill James, and everyone related to this new school of baseball though that is, in Lewis' words, outside the Club.

Since we've hit the midpoint of the baseball season, sort of, and the All Star break gives us a few days' rest from having to be glued to the TV as our favorite teams play, I'll be posting. So check back soon, and sorry for keeping you all in the dark for so long.


### So what do you think? We want to know. | | E-mail us ###